Downloading a magazine
To download on iPad: please make sure that you have the iBooks app installed on your iPad and that your settings allow you to save directly to the iBooks app. This will ensure that your downloaded magazines will appear in the iBooks library and you will be able to view the magazine offline. You can easily download the entire magazine or only single pages by clicking on the “Download” icon.
To download on PC: select the “Download” icon and specify wether you want to download the entire magazine or only single pages. Also specify where the PDF file(s) should be saved on your PC.
Depending on your browser, the publication will load after clicking on the Download button. At the top or bottom of the page, there will be a Save button. Click on it and specify where the PDF should be saved.
To download on Android: select the “Download” icon and specify wether you want to download the entire magazine or only single pages. Depending on your device settings, your downloads will appear in the folder you have selected.
Please note: ALL Magazines will be downloaded as PDF files. Not as applications.
Reading a magazine
Select publication to read
Click on the “Read more” button below the issue
If you have registered already, click on Login.
If you haven’t registered yet, click on register and fill in your details.
After login, you will be taken to the next screen, where you must then click on the “Click here to read…” link
The issue will open in a new window
Click on the arrows next to the pages to flip between the pages
The toolbar has various functions to choose from
• Table of contents – view the contents of the magazine
• Thumbnails – view thumbnails of all the pages
• Bookmarks – bookmark the pages for viewing them later
• Share this – share single pages or all pages on social networks and via email
• Select text – to select text to copy etc.
• Print – to print single page or all pages
• Download – to download and save a single page or the entire magazine
• Fullscreen – to view the pages in fullscreen mode
• Zoom in – to zoom in on the current page
• Other useful info:
– Double click to zoom in
– When zoomed in and going to the next page, it will automatically scroll to the top of the next page